Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Paparazzi: Scandalous?


          I personally feel as if it is unfair the way that celebrities are treated by the paparazzi. Celebrities are unable to live their lives in peaceful and steady manner when they are constantly being attacked by the paparazzi. Celebrities get ridiculed for every small mistake they make even when they are out of the spotlight. I strongly disagree with the way these famous people are treated.

          It is going to far when the paparazzi begin to follow around the celebrity asking them personal questions. Paparazzi even go to the extent of peering through these individual’s windows, and posting picture so them on the internet or on various social media networks. Many of the Paparazzi would go to the extent of using social media networks to circulate negative attention towards a celebrity. Social media networks are used by an exceptionally large amount of people and so it is understandable if the Paparazzi are looking for attention.

            A familiar paparazzi scandal that has occurred recently was when Justin Bieber was verbally attacked by the paparazzi and tried to fight back. As Justin Bieber was leaving a club and trying to get to his van on his birthday, he violently pushed and shoved the paparazzi. The photographer then responded by insulting him; Justin Bieber then jumped out of his van and attempted to beat this photographer up only the be restrained by his body guard.

            If someone were to invade my privacy, I believe I would feel exceptionally angry and upset. Why do people worry so much about others lives? Do they not worry about their own lives?

            You may be required to change your entire image if people are constantly drooling about who you are. You are forced to act as a role model and may crack under the immense pressure. I would hate to have someone comment on every action I make, every outfit I wear. I live simply to please myself and not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment