I am not the type of person who requires top of the line electronics, but I still do require an electronic to help me get through the day. I still possess an iPhone 4 and do not feel the need to switch to an iPhone 5 anytime soon as these phones seem to do similar jobs. The iPhone 4 may not have panorama, or a 13-pixel camera but I believe that these are assets that you can live without.
Apples bank of material will be released overtime I couldn’t be more excited. I’ve seen recent products and they never fail to impress people all over the world as well as myself.
I believe that the iPhone 5 will improve significantly over the years. The iPhone set the standards for all phones as was one the first phones to possess a front camera, a camera, a touch screen and many more. In the upcoming iPhones I would love to see a GPS that doesn't require data, a small keyboard connected to the iPhone as typing on an iPhone becomes relatively tedious, infinite battery power, and all the common iPhone glitches be fixed.
No comments:
Post a Comment